Today is the UK release of The Untold Story.

(Don’t think of it as necessarily the end of the series; just think of it as the end of the current season. There may be more, later – but I have to finish the new trilogy first . . .)

I can only say that I hope you enjoy it.

And cheer up, US readers – it’ll be out for you too very soon.

12 responses to “The Untold Story – released!”

1. Christian Brunschen says:

I inhaled The Untold Story overnight: Couldn’t fall asleep yesterday, so started reading until I couldn’t any more … woke up too early this morning, continued to read and … somehow didn’t feel like getting up out of bed until I had reached the end!

Did I enjoy it? Well … I ended up buying a bundle of the first 6 books in the series for a friend, hoping that they, too, will love them as much as I do. So … yes? 🙂

2. Emma Christie says:

Loved it. A fitting end for that particular story arc, and still so much more that can be done. Thank-you for leaving the door to The Library open.

3. Laura says:

Do you know when the audiobook will be available in the US? I’ve listened to all 7 books multiple times and can’t wait for the 8th!

4. Liv says:

Hi Genevieve! Is there perhaps any word when the audiobook will be released in the US? So far paperbacks and kindle are, but the audiobook is only available in the UK.

Thank you so much for these books that have gotten me through this year!

5. Kerrie says:

Thank you for a wonderful book, I’ve not long finished devouring it and was concerned that this might be the end but I’m reassured that it was merely the end of one particular story arc and you’re not done with that universe for good. I can’t wait to see what escapades Irene and co. get up to in the future.

6. Miranda Johson says:

Is the audiobook coming to Audible US soon? It’s maddening to have the other 7 as audiobooks and not the new one.