Today is the UK release for THE DARK ARCHIVE, book 7 of the Library series.

I’m feeling a bit emotional, so I’ll just say – thank you to everyone who’s read the books, bought the books, borrowed the books, enjoyed the books, been amused by the books, sacrificed the books in a bloody ritual in order to destroy creation . . .

. . . wait, maybe not that last.

Thank you, anyhow. And keep on reading – or listening, or however you prefer to enjoy your fiction. May the books be with you.

24 responses to “THE DARK ARCHIVE out today in the UK!”

1. MH says:

Your books would definitely be part of a ritual to SAVE the world, if anything! Thank you so much for writing them.

2. Citlali says:

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

And out of curiosity, will we ever be able to have a virtual discussion about the books? Like via zoom with the fans and yourself? I would adore it

Also congratulations!!

• grcogman says:

Thank you!

I have no current plans for any virtual discussions or zooms with people, but if I do, I’ll make sure I mention it here on my blog and on Twitter beforehand so that people know about it.

3. Jules says:

You have incredible talent as an author. Your books mean a lot to me, and they inspire me in my own writing, so thank you.
    I love how creative you are!!

4. Sequoia says:

I’m very excited to read The Dark Archive when it comes out in the US.

If it isn’t prohibited for you to answer, what would Irene think of an American ordering it used so they can read it faster? Justified rule avoiding or pointless impatience?

5. Ирина says:

Johnson! Have I committed any illegal actions?’ Johnson checked his watch. ‘Not within the last three minutes, sir. Genevieve Cogman, The Invisible Library

6. Kiara says:

Genevieve do you shipp SilVale (Silver with Vale) as in a romantic relationship??

7. Maria says:

I just finished The Dark Archive (had to hold myself back to make it last for as long as possible) and I loved it! I adore your books, please never stop writing! I’m trying to wait patiently (!) for the next one :o) stay healthy!

8. Alex says:

“That moment when you finish a book, look around, and realise that everyone is just carrying on with their lives as though you didn’t just experience emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback” – this describes me perfectly every time I’m finishing one of your books! 🙂 I’m actually exhausted right now, you really put us through the emotional wringer this time!

Thank you so much for your books and especially for Irene. I love her to bits!

9. Jasmien says:

Hi i was wondering is this the last one of the invisivle library series or can we hope for more to come ?